top of page

Commit to your side

International family law

You are separating from your partner and living abroad?

You or your spouse is a foreigner? You do not know which court has jurisdiction?

You want to transfer your child's habitual residence to another country?

You have unanswered questions about division of your property in the event of divorce or death?

You have a foreign decision that you want to enfonce in France?


Whether it is before your union, during or at the time of a separation, it is important to consult a lawyer specializing in International Family Law.

bottom of page