top of page


You want to relocated with your child?

Your ex-partner is against it?

Parental authority, commonly known as “custody”, implies the right of parents to make decisions regarding the health, education or well-being of their child. Generally, parental authority is joint.


Parents must also agree on the residence of their child: with mom? with Dad ? both ? a third party?


What if the child already habitually resides with one of the parents and the latter wishes to return to his country of origin or intends to take advantage of an expatriation opportunity?


Consultation will always be privileged in this type of cases where the interests of the child must come first.


Otherwise, a “relocation” file must be presented to the judge. Your lawyer specializing in International Family Law will guide you.

bottom of page